POOPSHOP reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to new legislation or changes in its activities, the one published at any time on our website being in force.
1. QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By clicking on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and data provided therein are accurate and truthful. So that the information provided is always up-to-date and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of their personal data that are produced, as well as the rectifications of erroneous data in case it detects any . The User guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. Depending on the form or section you access, and according to the information you provide us, this will be used for the purposes described below, so you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of your data in accordance with the following purposes:
1. Those that are particularly indicated on each of the pages or sections where the registration form or electronic contact appears.
2. In general, to meet your requests, comments, queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that we make available to our users.
3. To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via e-mail, fax, WhatsApp, Skipe, the telephone provided, sms, mms, and likewise to send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which enables communications to be made. These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of interest and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or “partners” with whom we have promotional or commercial collaboration agreements. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected herein, in any case these communications being made by POOPSHOP.
4. Prepare market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
5. By “clicking” on the “Buy Now” button POOPSHOP will redirect you to the page where the products that we show the user on our website are offered. POOPSHOP only provides and facilitates the user the links to the pages and / or platforms of these third parties where the products we show can be purchased, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of the same by the user, but in no case these pages linked and belonging to third parties have been reviewed or are not subject to controls or recommendation by POOPSHOP, so in no case will POOPSHOP be held responsible for the content of these websites, for the responsibilities derived from their use in all areas. , nor for the measures adopted regarding the privacy of the user, treatment of their personal data or others that may be established.
For all these reasons, POOPSHOP recommends the user to read carefully and in advance all the conditions of use, purchase conditions, privacy policies, legal notices and / or similar of these linked sites before proceeding with the acquisition of these products or use of the web.
2. UNSUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER AND SENDING COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that you can at any time revoke the consent given to him by sending commercial communications, just by sending an email email to: email@example.com indicating: BAJA SUBSCRIPCIÓN DECALAVERAS.COM
3. ACCESS TO DATA BY THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT
POOPSHOP may hire third parties to perform functions on your behalf in relation to the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, such as, for example, analyzing the information provided, hosting websites or the like having access to the necessary personal information. for the performance of their functions, although they may not use said information for any other purpose, regulating our relationships with such third parties so that the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data are complied with.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
4. THIRD PARTY DATA
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provisions of article 5.4. LOPD, declares to have informed said persons previously, of the content of the data provided, of the origin thereof, of the existence and purpose of the file where their data is contained, of the recipients of said information, of the possibility of exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, as well as the identification data of POOPSHOP In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform third parties whose data you are going to transfer to us, POOPSHOP not assuming any responsibility for the breach of this provision by the user.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting POOPSHOP: firstname.lastname@example.org. Said request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for notification purposes, photocopy of ID or Passport.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
POOPSHOP has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that Internet security measures are not impregnable.